Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day Five!

NOTES:
1) You may or may not of noticed that I now have a twitter feed in my sidebar. If you have twitter, feel free to follow me!

2) I'm leaving for Peru in 3 days! WOO-HOO! I'm so excited, but also nervouse... This calls for double posting, because I have five more entries to post!

NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!!

06.14.08/Day Five

Well, for once we had water all day! YAY!

Today was a bit slow, but we had more men because it's Saturday and they're home from work all day. As usual, I helped kids with their crafts and met some more kids. I also helped check in patients, which was a disaster unless they had their insurance card.

All in all, the days are starting to get a bit repetitive. I'm still having trouble sleeping on the hard bunks, along with everyone else. I woke up with my arm hurting really bad, because I had slept on top of it all night, pressing it against the bed.

Tonight, after dinner, Hugo, (The clown from two days ago) shared his testimony. It is only by the grace of God that he is here today. I'm not going to post it here, because it doesn't feel right. I may post it later as a separate post, though.

After the daily clown show, they started showing the Jesus Film, but the DVD player wasn't working and the kids were getting restless, so the handed out balloon animals and let the kids go, and we went to dinner.

Well, it's getting late and I'm tired! Bueanas Tardes!

No comments: