Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random.

So I'm bored. And I don't have anything to do. Well, I suppose I could sleep, but I really don't feel like it. And I suppose I could work on health class or summer reading, but I don't feel like doing that either. Junior year is fast approaching, and I don't want to dragged into it before I have too. But on the other hand, I should get it done soon so I'm not stressed right before school starts.


I went to a local baseball game today with some girls from my cheer squad. It was fun but the game was really slow.

So sometimes when I'm in bed or in the car or something I'll think of stories or something to write, so I write it in a text message on my phone. I was going through my drafts the other day trying to clear space, and I found this:

"I love you. Three words, seven letters. But why are they so hard to say? Are we afraid that they won't say those words back; that they won't feel the same way? That's why I don't say it. (That and the fact that many seem to feel that I'm MUCH to young for love. Whatever.) Why are we so scared? The worst that can happen is thta they won't say 'I love you' back. And while that may sound horrible, when you think about it, that's basically the same as neer hearing those three little words."

I forget if that was supposed to be a story or essay or what, but I thought I'd share it here with you.

On the 11th, our new exchange student gets here. Her name is Lena and she is from Siberia. I'm excited!

On the 14th and 15th I'm going to a hard rock/ metal music festival near where I live. It's going to be amazing and I can't wait.

That is what I am up to and I don't think I have anything more to write about so I believe I shall end this post here.

Oh wait, I lied. I'm probably gonna dye part of my hair turquoise today, just cos I feel like it. I don't know weather to dye my tips, the underneath, or two strips at the front.

TIPS:
~Pros: looks cool, easy to get rid of if dye doesn't come out before school starts.
~Cons: Hard to do.

UNDERNEATH:
~Pros: easy to do, looks cool.
~Cons: If it doesn't come out before school, it's hard to get rid of.

STRIPS:
~Pros:looks cool, easy to do.
~Cons: hard to get rid of if dye doesn't come out before school.

So what do you think? What should I do?

1 comment:

Jessica *meow* said...

i write random thoughts on my phone, too! i used to save it all in drafts but now i got a new phone and it has a special thing called "notes" so i save them there now. But yes, i have loads of random things on there... actually, you inspired me!! i think i'll post about what's on MY phone, too! (in my "notes", the same as your "drafts"...) Congratulations, you inspired me! I've had writers block for ages on my blog... wow I'm so happy now. :) Thanks for inspiring me!