Saturday, August 1, 2009

1001 days

So I figure I should write my Ukraine post before I write anything else, but a) coherency is not one of my gifts, b) I'm the worlds biggest procrastinator, and c) I saw this and wanted to blog about it before I forgot.

So here we go.

So there's this project called "Day Zero" which I found out about on Alyson's blog. Basically you write a list of 101 things you want to do, and you give your self 1001 days to do them- or three years. And I want to do that. The problem is that I have problems finishing goals like that. Remember NaNoWriMo? Or BEDA? Yea... those were not my proudest moments... But I want to do this one. And I will. In fact, I think that will be on my list of goals.

Now, most people do this starting on New Years, but I think I'll start my 101 now, mainly because if I wait until New Years to do it, I'll forget by then. That, and New Years Resolutions are notorious for not actually getting done... you know what I mean. And, they have this handy little tool to help you figure out when you'll be done plus a countdown meter for your site. So I think I can do this! All I have to do now is figure out my list and add it to my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo, you should go for it. I wanna see what sort of things are on your list. :D

And don't worry about not starting on New Years. You can start whenever you want.