Monday, July 28, 2008

The Peru Choronicles, Parts

Notes:

1) I found my Travel Journal, as you can see by the title of this post. Guess where it was? Under my bed. Since I'm leaving for Ukraine on Friday, I'll be posting multiple entries so I can get it done.



2) I talked with my dad about the job at the pizza place. He agrees it's a good idea to ask about a job there. It's actually a pizza buffet (those are pretty common in my area, and they're a great idea- all you can eat pizza, salad, and drinks for under $5! And it's not just normal types of pizza either- they have mac&cheese, taco, BLT, plus dessert pizzas- apple/cheery strusle (sp?), death by chocolate, chocolate chip, m&m, etc!), so I'll probably be mainly busing tables, but it's a job. If I don't get the job, I'll apply for the job at the deli, or I'll search around. However, no matter how desperate I get, I am NOT working at a fast food restaurant. NEVER.

And with that...

Saturday, July 5

( d a y s i x )

1) We did our drama in 3 different places today. The last stop was completely random, and 35 people got saved, which was more than the other two stops combined! In the past two days, over 1000 people got saved!

2) I'm kind of getting lazy on my journal entries, because I'm so tired, so sorry!

4) Tom morrow instead of working, we're going to different seminars. I'm going to one about Brio magazine, and another called Go Into All the World.

5) Tomorrow there's going to be a talent show called "Talent Only a Mother Could Be Proud Of) One girl on my team is going to be whistling through her teeth, and anther is going to be blowing up a balloon with her eye. Gross!

I don't know about you, but I'm REALLY want some sleep. Good Night!

~Faith

Sunday, July 6th
( d a y s e v e n )

1) Today we got to sleep in! WOO- HOO! Since it's Sunday, instead of working, we had E.I.E.I.O.K. seminars, or Everything I ever Intended On Knowing.

2) We had a morning FUAGNEM today, and it was AMAZING! Susie seriously needs to come speak at my church sometime! She spoke on being a bond slave for Christ, and we were all given the chance to. Everyone who did got a necklace, as well. I did, so now I'm a bond slave for Christ!

3)Tonight we had the talent show. None of the acts could be described in words!

Listing the day in words works really well, I don't know why I didn't think of this before!

Good night!

~Faith

No comments: