Monday, July 21, 2008

The Peru Choronicles, Parts Four & Five

Thursday, July 3, 2008
( d a y f o u r )

Hola de Mexico! Hello from Mexico! I'm sitting in the Mexico City airport, and I'm finally caught up on journal entries! We have a seven-hour layover here, and it sucks. We have about four hours left.

When we went through customs after getting off the plane, I passed our! I'm thinking that it was because I was hungry, I havn't been getting enought sleep, and I was sick last week.

We left the holtel and 4AM and our plan left at around 8. Our flight fonight leaes at around 9, so we get in to Limia at about 2AM. Happy Fourth of July to us! We were the second team to leave this morning, and we're one of the last to get in.

I'm gonna try to sleep now, so I'll se you after work tomorrow!

~Faith

Friday July 4, 2008
( d a y f i v e )

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
Today was our first work day. We played with the kids, washed their hair & did our drama, We led 72 people to Chirst! WOO- HOO!!
I'm to tired/lazy to write anymore that that, because I got 3 hours of sleep last night. Soo... yea.
Good night!
~Faith

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

Hi Faith,
I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I was touched by the comment you left at Huckdoll's Hood. You sound like you have experience that is way beyond your years. xoxo