Friday, April 3, 2009

The Nick of Time

Phew! I made it. I was driving home after dropping Jess off, and I realized I had yet to write a blog post today.

You know, time is such a funny thing. It seems to go so slowly, but when you look back at things, you realize how fast it's gone. It seems like yesterday I was walking through the halls of my school with my dad the day before I started first grade to meet my teacher. During this school year, I felt like things were going by slowly, but two days ago I realized I only had forty days until becoming a Junior!


I saw Knowing today. It was.... interesting. It's good, but it's not the best and not worth the $7. I would wait until it's available on netflix.

This Sunday is Palm Sunday, and the beginning of Holy Week in the Christian church. Wow! It seems like forever since Christmas!

ttyl,

Faith

No comments: