Saturday, April 4, 2009

I forgot about BEDA again....

SO. Today I went shopping for an Easter dress. I found two really cute ones that I like, and I'm going back this week to buy them.

I also had musical practice. My school is weird... we're a very Conservative small school, and two of the dances I'm in feel like p*rn (so I don't get weirdos, I took out the "o") and a cult dance. lol. Oh, gosh. I just used lol in a blog post...

Anyhows, I don't have anything to talk about. I really need to find things to talk about...

It's amazing how blogging can come so easily to some people. How do they do it? I've already written a blog post about this, a while ago when I first started blogging. It always bothers me about how I can never write a blog of substantial length. I guess I'm more of a twitter/texting person. Two bad I'm not allowed to twitter.

*sigh* I need something to write about. Ideas, anyone? I have six followers!!

Oh, and in response to a question about the meaning of discombobulated, it basically means confused.

otay byebye!

No comments: