Thursday, August 21, 2008

Four

Okeydoke.

Part One: Enjoy the many posts you shall get this week, because next week I lose my freedom for the next few months. Why? Three words: Back. To. School.

Part Two: I get to enjoy a weekend of Lily before we go back to school! (Even though we go to the same school and are in the same homeroom and are pretty much in the same classes, at least I think, and our lockers are usually next to each othe) Tonight is back to school night and so we'll see each other there, then tomorrow we're going swimming in the morning, and after her field hockey practice she's spending the night, and on Saturday we're going shopping!

Part Three: Self Defense. Person A. told Person B. who told Lily who told me about this video, and know I must tell someone about it, so I'm telling you guys, and you must pass on this video! (JK. You don't have to. If you really want to break a tradition you can...)



AVOID BEING MUGGED AND FOLLOW HIS ADVICE.

Part Four: Merry Christmas!

His name is Brad Stine and he is very funny!
Countdown to school: FOUR DAYS. :(

No comments: