Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Bee!

Tonight at my youth group, we're going to see Prince Caspian. I'm pretty excited; I've been a Narnia fan since I was young. I'm a bit nervous, though, because I've heard that it's been changed a bit. The realigning of scenes I understand; the book IS pretty hard to adapt to a screen without causing confusion. However, I've heard that violence was added. I know the book is violent, but I read an article in one of my moms magazines that battle plans that were only considered in the book were played out in the movie. I'm not sure how that will affect the flow of the film; I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I don't really know how to end this... I have nothing to say, but I don't want to post something this short...

Well, I guess this is it. I, being a teenager, have to do chores. I really don't mind, my rooms getting really messy... I'll see you later!

~Faith

No comments: