Thursday, May 21, 2009

I was planning on coming on here and announcing a hiatus. I was planning to say that I didn't have time to blog. I was planning to quit blogging over the summer and starting again when I got back from Ukraine. (Yes, I'm going there for a month this year! YAY!)

I love reading blogs- I don't know why. There's something about seeing into the mind of someone who lives thousands of miles away that absolutely fascinates me! Wow, that sounded really creepy...

But I decided against that. I love this blog, I really do. I can come on here and just speak my mind, and I don't get judged. I could say that I was a Nazi and you wouldn't hate me. OK, maybe that's a bit extreme... What I meant was that you would give loving, caring responses, telling me of the error of my ways and trying to convince me that Nazism, Facisim, and Anti- Semitism are wrong.

So I don't actually know that for sure, but it sounded awfully good.

All in all, I'm not quitting.

OMG ICE CREAM TRUCK! IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD! Ugh, too close to dinner...

This is the first summer my neighborhood has had an ice cream truck, and I'm SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.

Anyway, I went to the doctors office after school today to follow up on my ADD (which, in case you haven't already noticed, I have.) and to see if I need to increase my medicine dosage. My doctor gave me a routine checkup, and found out that I have an asymmetrical thyroid- my right thyroid is bigger than my left.

It's nothing to worry about; thyroid issues run in my family, but I have to get blood work and a thyroid ultra- sound just in case. Fun.
3
So anyway, with no more Japanese classes, (I quit), No more musical (YAY! It was awesome, but I'm glad to have my life back.), and my term paper completed and turned in, I have three less things to stress about and much more time to blog. Woo- Hoo!

Days of school left: 9
Days until I turn 16: 7
Days until Ukraine: 30

Bye!

Faith

No comments: