Monday, March 23, 2009

From Facebook. = D

I got tagged in this on facebook, but I'm posting it here instead...

[Using only song titles from one artist, answer the questions given.]
Artist/Band: Jonas Brothers (They have a lot of songs to choose from, OK?! Don't judge me...)

1. Are you male or female?
"Mandy"
2. Describe yourself:
"I Am What I Am"
"I want a hippopotamus for Christmas!" (I just had to...)
3. What are you NOT?
"Underdog"
3. How do you feel about yourself:
"Kids of the Future"

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
----
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation:
"Just Friends"

6. Describe your current location:
"Australia" (psshhh... I wish!)

7. Describe where you want to be:
"Australia"
8. Your best friends are:
"That's Just the Way We Roll"
"We Rock"

9. Your favorite color is:
"You Just Don't Know It"

10. You know that:
"We're the 'Kid's of the Future', oh-oh!"

11. If your life was a television show what would it be called:
"Time for Me to Fly"
"One Man Show"
"Yo ho (a pirates life for me)"

12. What is life to you:
"Games"

13. What is the best advice you have to give:
"Live to Party"

14. If you could change your name what would you change it to:
"You just don't know it"

No comments: