Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The darling Abby posted about Covenant College over on her blog- and I think I might like it. As of right now, there is only one other college I'm looking at, but I'm a sophomore and I have time. It fits all of my first- glance requirements, (Christan College but doesn't say "Christian" or "Bible" or anything like that in the name and out of state) plus its closer to home than the other college I'm looking at. (Seattle Pacific University) It has a variety of Undergrad programs, including English Communications, Journalism, and even English Theatre. I think I might like it...

Wait. Actually, as I read their website more, I don't think I want to be an English Major there.... All of their sentences are one- thought sentences, and a lot of their sentences start with "and"... hmm. Well, it seemed good at first.... I'll probably still look at it, but it won't be my first choice.

As I look around the SPU website, the more I think I'll like it. The English department looks tough, and an English major has to be proficient in a foreign language, but it seems good. The writing on the website is pretty good, too. No major grammar errors that I'm aware of!

1 comment:

Rolling said...

that's nice to know, college is usu fun....sophomore?