Friday, November 28, 2008

AirBlog

Oh. Hello, blog.

I suppose you’re wondering where Faith has been lately. Well, Faith was at her grandparents house in Arizona with no Internet access for a week. No worries, though. Faith is on her way home!

OK, I’m going to stop talking about myself in the third person right now. It’s bothersome.

So much to catch up on!

I’m currently applying to a five week trip to Ukraine next summer. YAY!
Thanksgiving was great- I have the obligatory “what I’m thankful for” post coming up.
Rolling around, serving it up/ bringing us a Cadillac phunque! Sorry, I’m listening to Family Force Five right now. They’re AWESOME!
STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND GO SEE TWILIGHT. IT IS MADE OF AWESOME. IT IS NOT CHEESY AND SUCKISH LIKE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. GO. NOW. ACTUALLY, WAIT UNTIL YOU’RE DONE READING THIS POST, THEN GO SEE IT.
While in Arizona, we went to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. When I get the pictures I’ll post them. I’m actually writing this is Microsoft Word on my flight home, so I don’t have them with me.
I failed at NaNoWriMo. About three days into it, I got massive writers block and never got past 248 words. Epic Fail. L. OMG I just used a smiley. EPIC FAIL.
I believe that’s it. This didn’t keep me as occupied as I thought it would. Anything else? Oh, yes. I forgot. PAPER TOWNS. (Honestly, how could I forget that?)
Ever hear of John Green? You have now. He’s a writer and one of the founders of nerdfightaria. He recently published a new book (he’s written three) called Paper Towns and it is made of Awesome. In fact, I do believe it RADIATES Awesome. You have to have special Awesome- viewing glasses to see it though.
I passed out on the plane to Arizona. Not fun.

That’s about it. I’ll see you later!

~faith

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ARGH!!!! i can't SEE twilight! because i live in a place with NO... MOVIE... THEATERS!!!!

not FAIR. GARHGARHGARH.

have to wait till, like FEBRUARY!!!!

okay, i'm like crying. well, not crying, but i'm like tearing up. okay, not that. i'm crying on the INSIDE.

terri said...

"It is made of awesome." It took a moment for this to sink in. Sometimes I have to have Kacey translate teen-speak for me. She recently told me something was "beast." I looked at her like she had horns growing out of her head until she told me "beast" was good.

Jessica *meow* said...

can't wait to see twilight, just like abby who commented before me. i think we'll watch it together...
*sigh*
so long to wait before a good copy comes out...