Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Faith has a job!

Well, hello lovelies.  It's been a while since I posted something.  I feel like such a slacker.

I really need to stop posting when I'm angry.  I start swearing and that's not something I should do. It's bad. Don't swear.

Anyhow, I am SUPER BUSY and SUPER excited!  I started work on Sundays at a bargan retail store that's like a Sam's Club and that's going well so far, even though I've only had my orientation and worked one day.  My job is called recovery, and I walk around the store and make sure everything looks neat.  We have some REALLY weird customers.  I also bring carts back into the store- that's the worst part. I hate that.  Of course, while I was doing that, I got a christian- kid guilt trip.  Don't you hate that sometimes?  I was bringing in carts and thinking about how much I hate it and how it's the worst part of the job, and then suddenly, I think, "Instead of thinking about how much I hate this, maybe I should be thinking about how I can serve God in this..."  While that's true, it's also annoying.

Cheerleading has started and we had our first home game today! It was really intense- the other team won by 3 and the score differed by one point for most of the game.  I can barely talk because I was yelling so much!

On Friday, my family is leaving for Arizona because my Aunt is getting married.  It's exciting! We're spending Christmas in AZ and over New Years my school choir is going to Disney World!!

So that's my life.  How's yours?

Faith

No comments: