Monday, February 23, 2009

Red Envelope Day

I was going to post a facebook meme, but then I saw this. Red Envelope day. On this day, March 21st, people will send empty red envelopes to President Obama that protest abortion.

I am 100 % against abortion, but I'm good at organizing my thoughts coherently. So; I am leaving that to the hands of those more fluent than I.










Isn't it sad that people get all worked up about the 6 million people that died in the Holocaust, but yet kill 50 million children in the US alone without thinking anything about it?


A person is a person no matter how small.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED the second video. Like, seriously. I have to find that girl on YouTube and look at her other stuff. Seriously.

mr zig said...

holy, great post!!! those videos were EXCELLENT!